Departure: Daily price only $ 68 group max 8
-Afternoon tour start at 12:30 to 17:00 we pick up from your hotel
- Get an insight into Vietnam rural life through stories, stops and visits.
- Thrilling ride on a Vespa scooter through the scenic small country roads
- Take a look lively village markets, communal houses, family temples, places ofworship on the way
- Visit to a peasant family making sticky-rice traditional cake “Banh Chung”
- A glimpse of Farming Tools Museum to get to know about wet-rice cultivation and local farming customs
Take delight in sitting on the back of a Vespa scooter for a mesmerizing ride through the scenic countryside of Hue to learn more of the natural beauty of Vietnam. Vespa Safaris will take you on small country roads to the parts of Hue most visitors don’t see, such as lichen-covered chapels, communal houses, lively village markets and rice paddies with water buffaloes, before arriving in one of the many peaceful villages. Take a walk around the village and visit the market where locals go to, on a daily basis, to socialize and buy and sell their produce. Visit a local family to learn about their life. The tour will also stop at the historic Thanh Toan tile-roofed Bridge – built in the 16th century – and the Farming Tools Museum
Included: Vespa and driver picks up at hotel, English speaking guide, mentioned visits, mineral water & soft drinks, travel insurance.
Not included: lunch, personal expenses and others not mentioned above